Monday, May 17, 2010

One Step Closer!

Today I made a significant step towards going to India--I finally got my passport photo taken and the papers turned in! That's one thing I don't understand about the whole passport thing: Why do the pictures have to look like mug shots? The "don't smile" rule only worked part-way, so I have a really weird look on my face and my hair is kinda messy too. And the funny thing is that that picture will grace my passport for the next ten years! Lucky me... Oh well. If it gets me to India I guess I'm alright with it.

2 comments:

  1. My passport picture looks way stupid, too. I look like I'm going to throw up. When I cross the border, I'll have to make a grotesque face so they know it's me. I also just turned in my passport papers, but I'm just going to Canada. India is way cooler. I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its alright, I made mine as a missionray, so Im dressed up in a suit and tie! (Very professional) Only one problem... How am I suppose to manufacture the Missionary glow?!? You know the Halo around missionaries... They would never let me pass the border now, I've lost that way too long ago ;)

    ReplyDelete